Types of Youth


Whenever I look into my past, I always think what crazy stuff I have not done and crazy stuff I have done.

But for those crazy stuff I will post it later. I am here to tell you the types of youth and want you to know that in which category you fall under.

There are three types of youth. 

First One are those who are very studious, they always study and study and study very hard. They are mostly being bullied by each and every students but during the exam time they become the centre of attraction as they have the notes which helps the students who comes in the remaining two category. But for me they are still dull but when I see them they are earing a good amount of salary have but they are still living a same boring life.  MAIN point is they always regret that they haven't done the things which they should have done in their youth.

Here comes the second category, they are the one once who do not care about the books. You will find them behind the girls or smoking weed or drinking like this is the last time in the world or sleeping on the streets with no care of their future at all. But the problem is that during my age most of them are still struggling in their lift THINKING they must have read during their youth and would have in a better place as of now.

Now what is the third category. It is my favourite and I feel that each and every youth falls under this category. The best part about them is they hang around with both the people who falls under the above mentioned two categories. They smoke both weed as well as books. They know what they are going to do in future and what they are doing in their present. I have seen many of this kind of category. They are the one who have enjoyed their youth and they are enjoying their present too.

They banged girls!! yes.😀

They smoked weed!! yes.😀 

They drank a lot!! yes.😀

They study hard!! yes.😀

They drink during the exams time or even at the previous night of the toughest exam!! OH yes.😀

They have explored all the places near to their college!! yes.😀

They love music !! yes.😀

They have watched each and every movies !! yes.😀

They have head-banged in each and every concert !! yes.😀

They concentrate during their class room, when their professor is teaching at the same time they are making you feel that he is talking crap!! yes.😀

But the best part, if you resemble any of the person who falls in the third category then I bet you he is going to be your best friend. Or what you say now a days.. BFF.

But the bad part is, its natural, you cannot intimate them, but what I suggest be like them.

What it means!!

Balance your life.

Study as well as fun
Wife as well as parents
Job as well as your personal life.
Smoke/drink but take care of your body too.

We need to balance our life.

Signing off!!

Thanks for reading.😀








 


Comments